Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate briefs into aesthetic design. You will be responsible for conceptualization and creation of visual content.
Designer requirements include designing social media posts, landing pages, web pages, digital advertisements and other materials needed by different departments on the team. This person must have a basic understanding of design elements and of the technology or software used within the industry to create designs and must be proficient in its use.
This is a full-time role based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- At least 1-year experience within the field
- A strong portfolio of previous designs
- Expert use of design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Great team spirit
Jobs will include but not limited to:
- Understanding design briefs and executing designs based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Schedule projects