This role requires a fundamental understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and online paid advertisements. An ideal candidate will need to be analytical, strategic and good with numbers.
As a PPC Executive, it is expected that you are able to use your expertise to advise on how to maximize the results of a PPC campaign for our clients, ensuring that campaigns have the highest possible clicks, quality lead generation and return on investment (ROI).
You will work collaboratively with other members of the team in different departments and offices on various campaigns across a range of digital channels.
This is a full-time role based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- At least 1-year experience as a PPC/ Paid Media Executive
- A good understanding of how PPC fits into the wider area of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of setting up paid media campaigns across platforms
- Experience using digital tools like Google AdWords, Facebook BM & more
- A good level of mathematical abilities
- The ability to think creatively and with strong attention to detail
- Good reporting skills
- The ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong relationship-building skills
Jobs will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns across platforms and making recommendations on how to optimise them
- Monitoring account budgets
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Account management of clients
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns