- Manage SEO projects for clients, with a focus on technical SEO.
- Conduct technical site audits to identify issues like indexing, 404 error codes, improper rendering, low page load speed, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations to resolve the same.
- Analyze data regularly through various analytical tools and prepare reports with recommendations for improvement.
- Work collaboratively with the SEO Team, including the content team, development team and execute end-to-end SEO projects for clients.
- Excellent Link Acquisition Skills. Co-develop link strategies to expand our portfolio of incoming links
- Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- At least 2 years of experience with SEO, using tools like Google Analytics, Deepcrawl and SEMrush.
- Experience in working with an e-commerce business
- Previous experience working at a digital marketing agency
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Arabic speaker is a plus.