HOP is searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with brands to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
Qualifications for Social Media Manager
- 4-6 years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.