Radar Payments - SEO
Radar Payments: Be Seen, Stay Relevant and Grow
Owned by the industry leader, BPCBT, Radar Payments is an innovative white-label payment processing provider dedicated to financial institutions – built using BPC’s industry-recognised payment solution, SmartVista.
When Radar Payments reached out to Home of Performance, they were very new to the market, competing with giants such as Stripe, FIS Global and Marqeta in terms of traffic, organic positions and search visibility. We optimised our SEO efforts and enabled Radar Payments to position itself alongside other strong competitors in terms of keyword ranking, search visibility and traffic.
Radar Payments, while owned by a global leader in payments solutions and built on an industry-recognised payment solution, was brand-new to the PayTech industry. Conducting an audit on the Radar Payments website, we discovered that all the important service-related keywords were not ranking at the top of the SERPs.
We focused our efforts on:
- Fixing technical issues that negatively impacted SEO and constant SEO monitoring for technical issues.
- Developing an extensive keyword ranking strategy.
- Updating internal linking, meta descriptions, page titles, and image alt-text based on the extensive keyword strategy.
- Working on the content to an intent-based format to drive in more qualified traffic
- Working with the development team to improve user experience with a contact form.
As a result of our efforts:
- We were able to place Radar Payments at the top alongside other strong competitors that already exist in the market.
- The KW “payment processing” was driving a large number of clicks and impressions as it was featured at the top of the SERP.
- Top 2 priority KW were consistently ranking for featured snippets, ranking above the top competitors in the market. Considering Radar Payments as a relatively new entrant, this had a massive impact on their business.
- The campaign objective was to increase at least 50% of the overall traffic compared to the previous period but we achieved almost 190.79% increase in the overall traffic, which was way above what was expected.
Have an idea?
Let's Work Together
We can help you reach your goals – Let’s start a conversation