BPC Banking Technologies - SEO
BPC Banking: Thrive Beyond Measure
Developer of the pioneering SmartVista e-payments platform, BPCBT is a global leader in payments solutions with over 280 customers across 95 countries. When BPCBT reached out to Home of Performance, they were concerned about a huge drop in website traffic and organic ranking.
We focused on increasing BPCBT’s visibility and ensured that their website ranks high in SERPs for all the important keywords.
Although BPCBT is a fast-growing international brand that processed over 52 billion USD payments in 2020, its website suffered a huge drop in traffic. An audit showed that the underlying cause was the duplication of content and cross-indexing of multiple versions of the website. Similarly, all the service-related, transactional and navigational keywords were not ranking at the top of the SERPs.
As part of our efforts, we:
- Removed multiple versions of the website index and ensured there was only the HTTPS version of the website.
- Added necessary canonical tags to avoid the duplication of content
- Implemented on-page elements for the top priority keywords based on our extensive keyword research.
- Carried out a weekly technical audit of the website to remove duplicate metadata and titles, for enhanced website health.
- Optimized content to target rich answer opportunities and rich snippet listings.
- With a healthy backlink profile, we targeted a stable number of links with naked URLs, branded and generic anchor text.
Our efforts contributed to:
- Rectify the duplication and the cross indexing issues of the website
- Position BPCBT at the top when compared to other competitors in the market.
- Increase the overall traffic by 40%, which was double than what was the objective of the campaign.
- Enable most of the top priority keywords to be positioned at the top of SERP resulting in a 40% increase in organic traffic.
- Ensure most of the traffic is generated by non-branded but service-related keywords
Have an idea?
Let's Work Together
We can help you reach your goals – Let’s start a conversation